Business Credit Consulting Agreement
Business Credit Consulting Agreement
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
THIS AGREEMENT is entered into, by and between Business Credit Adviser or Business Credit Coach (“Adviser”), Business Credit Customer (“Client”), and the Business Credit Consultant (“Webb Street Financial, Inc.”) upon the following terms and conditions:
WHEREAS, Client desires to obtain Advisor/Consultant’s consulting services in conjunction with a business the Client has an interest in.
WHEREAS, Advisor/Consultant and Client have agreed to enter into this Business Credit Consulting Agreement.
NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of the terms and conditions set forth below and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, the parties agree as follows:
- Client agrees to pay Webb Street Financial, Inc. for any all Consulting Products & Services. See Consultant for latest prices.
- Client agrees to pay Webb Street Financial, Inc. through: Credit Card, Charge Card, Debit Card, PayPal or Business Check.
- Client agrees that their payment, gives them access to a web-based & phone Business Credit & Funding Advisors and Lenders.
- Client agrees to pay Webb Street Financial, Inc. the payment amount and method through Consultant and or website access.
- Client agrees that any and all payments, unless otherwise stated, shall be remitted to and made payable to:
Webb Street Financial, Inc. 6000 Fairview Rd., Ste. 1200, Charlotte, NC, 28210 Attention: Account Receivables.
6. Client agrees that once logged into their web-based Business Credit & Funding Suite, no refunds of any kind will be issued.
7. Client agrees that in accepting these terms and conditions; they agree and accept this refund provision.
8. Client further agrees that, with this agreement, it comes with a six (6) – twelve (12) month $50,000 Business Credit Guarantee:
Client will receive $50,000 in total business credit that includes: Vendor & Store Credit, Credit Cards, Loans and Lines.
9. Client agrees that if they default on their payment to Webb Street Financial, Inc.; all access to the funding suite will be terminated. The client will not have access to: the funding suite, business credit coaches, funding advisers, and will lose access to the business credit and funding platform they qualified for. Please see your Consultant for more details, T&Cs may change.
10. Client agrees that in the case of default, the Consultant may not permit the Client to re-purchase the system in the future.
II. SECURING OF CASH FUNDING THROUGH THE BUSINESS CREDIT & FUNDING SUITE
- Client understands that they are purchasing access to a web-based software for the purpose of: Coaches & Advisers to help them to meet lending credibility standards; help them build business credit; and gain access to cash funding options.
- Client understands they might not be able to initially qualify for some or any cash funding programs through the funding suite.
- Funding approvals are based on factors such as: collateral, revenue, financials, personal credit, and business credit quality.
- Client understands that their Consultant will ask questions about credit, company income, revenue, and other questions relating to pre-qualification. The Client cannot be fully approved until they go through a lender’s formal underwriting process.
- Client understands that: with lower consumer credit scores, no business credit scores, little or no cash flow and no business collateral, will not typically qualify initially for funding. Clients with legitimate business collateral and/or good personal or business credit, some or more cash flow, have a better chance of securing initial funding, but still cannot be guaranteed they will be approved for initial funding.
III. ADVISEMENT SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE BUSINESS CREDIT & FUNDING SUITE
There are many services provided by the Business Credit & Funding Suite advisers which include: (i) Performing a corporate compliance and documentation review of Client’s Business. The scope and purpose of the corporate compliance and documentation review is to help prepare the Client to apply for business credit and attempt to maximize the possibility of success in obtaining business credit and for no other legal or business purpose; (ii) Establishing a Dun & Bradstreet file and to establish a Dun & Bradstreet rating; (iii) Building a Dun & Bradstreet PAYDEX score; (iv) Establishing a business credit file with Experian’s corporate department; (v) Obtaining an Experian IntelliScore number; (vi) Creating a business credit file with Equifax’s business department; (vii) Providing Client with a non-comprehensive list of trade accounts that may or may not report to business credit bureaus, including Dun & Bradstreet, Experian’s corporate department and Equifax’s business department; (viii) Creating a Business Credit Asset that can be used for business financing opportunities; or (ix) Obtaining access to a dedicated funding adviser that is provided by Adviser and/or its affiliates and/or assigns for a five (5) year period beginning as of the date of this Agreement between Adviser and Client and (x) Abiding by all other Federal/State and local laws and regulations, so as to allow Adviser/Consultant to obtain the Client’s credit report.
IV. CLIENT RESPONSIBILITIES
Client agrees to accept the following responsibilities:
- To cooperate and pay Consultant promptly for Business Credit Consulting Services to be able to work with Business Credit Advisers and Business Funding Officers to secure business credit and business funding;
- To cooperate thoroughly with Business Credit & Financing Advisers in the handling of all matters contemplating under this Agreement and to do all that is necessary to provide all the information Advisers requests from the Client; including but not limited the completion of any Client tasks as set forth above and which are determined to be necessary in the course of consulting;
- To make timely payments on all of Client’s: business and personal bills/accounts, including limited lines of credit, credit cards, revolving accounts and loans;
- To make any and all payments required hereunder, in related agreements, and for any costs incurred for elective products and/or services selected by Client. In the event Client fails to fulfill these Client responsibilities or breaches in any way; Client understands it will be more challenging for them to be approved for business funding and/or credit. Client understands that the Adviser/Consultant reserves the right to terminate this agreement for failure to cooperate with Adviser and/or Consultant. When Adviser and/or Consultant has notified the Client of the breach of the Client’s duties and responsibilities, the Client has 10 days or such other time period as the Adviser and Client and/or Consultant and Client may agree to in writing to fix the breach as the Client and Adviser/Consultant shall agree to in writing.
V. ADVISER RESPONSIBILITIES
Adviser/Consultant agrees to accept the following responsibilities:
- To agree that they will handle Client’s business hereunder in a strictly professional and ethical manner, utilizing the best efforts and skill on behalf of the Client;
- To agree not to make any claim or guarantee of: the Client obtaining a particular business credit score; and the Client obtaining a specific cash dollar or credit amounts. All expressions made by the Adviser/Consultant relative to the matter discussed in this Paragraph, previous or following the acceptance and execution of this agreement by the Client and the Adviser/Consultant are the Adviser’s/Consultant’s sincere opinion only.
- To agree that however, if the Client has not been extended at least $50,000 in TOTAL business credit (and or any combination of: business vendor credit, trade credit, store credit, equipment lease, vehicle lease, loans, lines of credit, credit cards, real estate pre-approvals, etc.); Client may elect at any time to receive an additional twelve (12) months of advising from the Adviser at no additional costs (except for elective costs as set forth above).
- To agree to treat any information provided to Adviser/Consultant with care and will not release any such information to third parties (other than parties securing or providing products and services). Also, agree to not release any such information to third parties under the elective costs/expense as set forth above, or directly related to establishing a credit score, or credit relationships, as described herein without the permission of Client.
VI. ADDITIONAL COSTS
- Fees. The Client agrees and understands that all funding obtained from lending sources will have a cost involved. These costs are standard lender fees and might include: processing fees, points, APRs, interest rates, discounts, and other standard fees commonly associated with borrowing money. These fees are not charged by Webb Street Financial, Inc. and or the Business Credit & Funding Suite Program, but the lender themselves. The Business Credit & Funding Suite Financing Officers search to find the best and most affordable terms each client might qualify for.
- Client does receive many low-priced or FREE items as part of their enrollment with the Business Credit & Funding Suite: including access to their: Dun & Bradstreet and Experian Business credit monitoring reports for substantial discounts; inside information on obtaining a free DUNS number and credit profile activation from Dun and Bradstreet (value $800); and a no-cost advising and listing of Client’s business phone number with the 411 Listing service (value $25/mo).
- Client may incur additional costs and spend additional monies on services they elect to receive in the normal course of starting and running a business.
These are elective costs for services that might not be required, and include but are not limited to: (i) Dun & Bradstreet, Experian, and Equifax full credit monitoring; (ii) Trade account set up costs; (iii) Trade account vendor product purchase cost; (iv) Various state filing costs; (v) Various business license costs; (vi) Business phone set up or other phone-related costs; (vii) Personal and/or business credit report costs; (viii) Bank fees & costs associated with financing such as, but not limited to closing costs, application fees, or broker fees; (ix) Other fees and/or costs that is customary to the general practice the start-up of a business.
Prices and Terms and Conditions May Change Without Notice, Please See Your Consultant.
© Webb Street Financial, Inc. 2014-2018