Business Credit Consulting Agreement
BUSINESS CREDIT CONSULTING AGREEMENT
Business Credit Consulting Agreement
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
THIS AGREEMENT is entered into, by and between Business Credit Coach (“Adviser”), Business Credit Client (“Client”), and the Business Credit Consultant (“Consultant”) upon the following terms and conditions:
WHEREAS, Consultant desires to provide consulting services to Client through coaching from Adviser(s),
WHEREAS, Adviser desires to provide business credit building services to Client through a web-based solution,
WHEREAS, Client desires to obtain Advisors’ coaching services in conjunction with a business the Client has an interest in.
WHEREAS, Consultant, Adviser and Client have agreed to enter into this Business Credit Consulting Agreement.
NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of the terms and conditions set forth below and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, the parties agree as follows:
- Client agrees to pay Webb Street Financial, Inc. for any and all Consulting Products & Services. See Consultant for the latest terms, conditions and prices.
- Client agrees to pay Webb Street Financial, Inc. through: major credit cards, charge cards, debit cards, bank wire or business check.
- Client understands that their payment provides access to a Web-based & Phone Business Credit & Funding Suite Advisors.
- Client agrees to promptly pay Webb Street Financial, Inc as agreed, based on the payment amount and method discussed with Consultant and or through our website.
- Client agrees to contact the Consultant immediately concerning, any late payment(s). All payments unless otherwise stated, are made payable to: Webb Street Financial, Inc. All business checks should be remitted to: Webb Street Financial, Inc 6000 Fairview Rd., Suite 1200, Charlotte, North Carolina, 28210 Attention: Account Receivables-Walter Webb.
- Client understands that once logged into their Business Credit & Funding Suite, no refunds of any kind will be issued.
- Client agrees that in accepting these online terms and conditions; they agree and accept this no refund provision.
- Client further agrees that, with this agreement, it comes with a six (6) to twelve (12) month $50,000 Business Credit Guarantee:
The Client will receive $50,000 in total credit that includes: Vendor, Store, Credit Cards, Loans & Lines.
- Client agrees that if they default on any of their payment(s) to Webb Street Financial, Inc.; all access to the funding suite will be terminated. The client will not have access to the funding suite, business credit coaches, funding advisers, and will lose access to the business credit and funding platform they qualified for. Please see your Consultant for more details, Terms and Conditions may change.
- Client agrees that in the case of default by the client, the Consultant may not permit the Client to re-purchase the system in the future.
II. SECURING OF CASH FUNDING THROUGH THE BUSINESS CREDIT & FUNDING SUITE
- Client understands that they are purchasing access to a web-based software for the purpose of: helping them to meet lending credibility standards; helping them build business credit; and gain access to cash funding options.
- Client also understands they might not be able to initially qualify for some or any cash funding programs through the funding suite.
- Funding approval is based on factors such as collateral, revenue, financials, personal credit, and business credit quality.
- Client understands that their Consultant will ask questions about credit, company income, revenue, and other questions relating to pre-qualification, the Client cannot be fully approved until they go through a formal underwriting process.
- Clients with lower consumer credit scores, no business credit scores, and no business collateral will not typically qualify initially for funding. Clients with legitimate business collateral and/or good personal or business credit have a better chance of securing initial funding, but still cannot be guaranteed they will be approved for initial funding.
III. ADVISEMENT SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE BUSINESS CREDIT & FUNDING SUITE
- There are many services provided by the Business Credit & Funding Suite advisers which include: (i) Performing a corporate compliance and documentation review of Client’s Business. The scope and purpose of the corporate compliance and documentation review is to help prepare the Client to apply for business credit and attempt to maximize the possibility of success in obtaining business credit and for no other legal or business purpose; (ii) Establishing a Dun & Bradstreet file and to establish a Dun & Bradstreet rating; (iii) Building a Dun & Bradstreet PAYDEX score; (iv) Establishing a business credit file with Experian’s corporate department; (v) Obtaining an Experian IntelliScore number; (vi) Creating a business credit file with Equifax’s business department; (vii) Providing Client with a non-comprehensive list of trade accounts that may or may not report to business credit bureaus, including Dun & Bradstreet, Experian’s corporate department and Equifax’s business department; (viii) Creating a Business Credit Asset that can be used for business financing opportunities; or (ix) Obtaining access to a dedicated funding adviser that is provided by Adviser and/or its affiliates and/or assigns for a five (5) year period beginning as of the date of this Agreement between Adviser and Client. (x) Abiding by all other Federal/State and local laws and regulations, so as to allow Adviser to obtain the Client’s credit report.
IV. CLIENT RESPONSIBILITIES
Client agrees to accept the following responsibilities:
- To cooperate and pay Webb Street Financial, Inc. promptly for Business Credit Consulting Services to be able to work with Business Credit Advisers and Business Funding Officers to secure business credit and business funding;
- To cooperate thoroughly with Business Credit & Financing Advisers in the handling of all matters contemplating under this Agreement and to do all that is necessary to provide all the information Advisers requests from the Client: including but not limited to the completion of any Client tasks as set forth above and which are determined to be necessary in the course of consulting;
- To make timely payments on all of the Client’s: business and personal bills/accounts, including limited lines of credit, credit cards, revolving accounts and loans;
- To make any and all payments required hereunder, in related agreements, and for any costs incurred for elective products and/or services selected by Client. In the event Client fails to fulfill these Client responsibilities or breaches in any way; Client understands it will be more challenging for them to be approved for business funding and/or credit. Client understands that the Adviser and/or Consultant reserve the right to terminate this agreement for failure to cooperate with Adviser and/or Consultant. When Adviser and/or Consultant has notified the Client of the breach of the Client’s duties and responsibilities, the Client has 10 days or such other time period as the Adviser and Client and/or Consultant and Client may agree to in writing to fix the breach as the Client and Adviser/Consultant shall agree to in writing.
V. ADVISER & CONSULTANT RESPONSIBILITIES
Adviser/Consultant agrees to accept the following responsibilities.
- Adviser/Consultant agrees that they will handle Client’s business hereunder in a strictly professional and ethical manner, utilizing its best efforts and skill on behalf of Client;
- Adviser/Consultant agrees not to make any claim or guarantee of: that the client will obtain a particular business credit score or guarantee regarding a specific cash dollar amount of credit a client will obtain. All expressions made by Adviser relative to the matters discussed in this Paragraph, previous or following the execution of this Agreement by the Client and Adviser are the Adviser’s sincere opinion only.
- Adviser/Consultant agrees to however, if the Client has not been extended at least $50,000 in TOTAL credit within six-months of enrollment (any combination of vendor or store credit, trade credit, equipment lease, vehicle lease, loans, lines of credit, credit cards, real estate preapprovals, etc.), Client may elect at any time to receive an additional twelve (12) months of advising from the Adviser.
- Adviser/Consultant agrees to treat any information provided to Adviser/Consultant from Client with care and will not release any such information to a third parties (other than parties securing or providing products and services). Also, agree to not release such information to third parties under the elective costs/expense as set forth above, or directly related to establishing a credit score, or credit relationships, as described herein without the permission of Client.
VI. ADDITIONAL COSTS
- Fees. The Client agrees and understands that all funding obtained from lending sources will have a cost involved. These costs are standard lender fees and might include processing fees, points, APRs, interest rates, discounts, and other standard fees commonly associated with borrowing money. These fees are not charged by Webb Street Financial, Inc. and or the Business Credit & Funding Suite Program, but the lender themselves. The Business Credit & Funding Suite Financing Officers search to find the best and most affordable terms each client might qualify for.
- Client does receive many FREE items as part of their enrollment with the Business Credit & Funding Suite: including access to their Experian Smart Business data ($600); information on obtaining a free DUNS number and credit profile activation from Dun and Bradstreet (value $800); and a no-cost advising and listing with the 411 service (value $25/mo).
- Client may incur additional costs and spend additional monies on services they ELECT to receive in the funding suite.
These are elective costs for services that might not be required, and include but are not limited to: (i) Dun & Bradstreet, Experian, and Equifax full credit monitoring; (ii) Trade account set up costs; (iii) Trade account vendor product purchase cost; (iv) Various state filing costs; (v) Various business license costs; (vi) Business phone set up or other phone-related costs; (vii) Personal and/or business credit report costs; (viii) Bank fees & costs associated with financing such as, but not limited to closing costs, application fees, or broker fees; (ix) Other fees and/or costs that is customary to the general practice the start-up of a business.
Prices and Terms and Conditions May Change Without Notice, Please See Your Consultant.
© Webb Street Financial, Inc. 2014-2020