Business Credit & Funding Quick Facts
At Webb Street Financial, we do three things for business owners, we provide access to: business information, business credit, and business funding.
We love entrepreneurs, professionals, start-ups and new and existing businesses. We help to check your business credit, apply for a business credit card, and build and establish your business credit and scores on your business EIN number, NOT on your personal SS number. Your personal credit is not required. The process takes 90 to 180 days, not 18 or 24 months.
What is Business Credit & Funding?
- Business Credit is credit in the business name only! (An activated profile with the credit bureaus, business credit scores & favor from; partners, vendors, suppliers, customers etc.).
- Business Funding is funding in the business name only. (Cash, trade accounts, store accounts, revolving accounts, loans, credit cards & lines of credit from others).
Who provides Business Credit & Funding?
- Business Credit building are provided by a number of organizations, all at variant degrees of service offered and the cost, most do not have certified business credit & funding coaches.
- Business Funding are provided by; banks, credit unions, hedge funds, private equity, asset-based lenders and private investors, venture capitalist, angel investors etc., none of these have credit & funding advisers.
When do you seek to build Business Credit & Funding?
- Business owners, entrepreneurs, start-ups etc. should start to build business credit as soon as they start their organization.
- Business owners, entrepreneurs, start-ups etc. should start to prepare their organization for financing early or at the start of the business.
Where would you go to build Business Credit & Secure Funding?
- Business Credit should be sought through an organization that has certified coaches & funding advisers, who knows about establishing business credit and simultaneously has access to funding options.
- Business Funding should be sought through an organization that has certified advisers, and who knows business funding and simultaneously has access to applying for business credit options.
Why would you want Business Credit & Funding?
- Business Credit is one of the best-kept secrets in business. Business Credit gives you: One, leverage/ an asset. Two, credibility/liability protections. Three, growth/scalability.
- Business Funding is one of the most critical tools in business! Business Funding gives you one, start-up/working capital. Two, security/opportunity. Three, growth/scalability.
How do you build Business Credit & Secure Funding?
- Business Credit Asset & Credibility is achieved with a proven Seven-Step Program that takes three to six months with credit coaches and without a Social Security Number, personal credit, or letters of guarantee.
- Business Cash & Credit Funding is achieved through a proven credit-to-funding platform. Programs take a few days to a few weeks. Our Lender Network of 2100 sources (Banks, Hedge Funds, Private Equity & Investors).
How Much does it cost to Build Business Credit & Funding?
- Business Credit built incorrectly could effectively cost a small business $16,000-$20,000 or more. Establishing business credit, built correctly, would cost less-than $4,000-$5,000.
- Business Funding secured incorrectly and without business, credit could cost more than 20 percent of the amount of the funding request. Business Funding built correctly and with business credit, the total cost could be less-than 5 percent of the amount of the funding request.*
*All costs of financial products (loans, lines, credit cards etc.) are finally determined by the actual Lender. Most rates and costs are at market levels or less, based on risk. Some of our unsecured products start at an introductory rate of 0 percent for six to 18 months.
Business Credit & Funding Major Benefits:
- When you effectively build business credit, profile and scores, your business will be positioned to have:
- Credibility & Liability Protection: Your business is more credible and you separate business from personal
- Leverage & Business Asset: Your business can leverage credit vs. cash and it will be a business credit asset
- Growth & Scalability: Your business can grow 10 to 100 times with credit and it is scalable
- When you effectively build business credit you gain access to unlimited funding options for your business:
- Start-up & Working Capital: Your business can access unlimited: vendor, store, revolving, and cash funds
- Security & Opportunity: Your business is more secured with cash/credit to secure business opportunities
- Growth & Scalability: Your business can grow with business credit 10 to 100 times and it is scalable
When you enroll into our Business Credit & Funding Program
By enrolling into our program your business will receive at a minimum:
- Business credit profile based on your EIN# versus SS#
- Business credit scores: DNB PayDex Score, Experian Smart Score, Equifax Business Score
- Free activated business credit profile (DNB number activation, value $800)
- Free limited business credit monitoring (Experian, value $600)
- A business credit score (Paydex, Experian, Equifax scores; based on how you pay your bills)
- Vendor credit (Local, regional and national suppliers)
- Store credit (e.g. Wal-Mart, Target, Apple, Dell, Costco, Sam Club, Lowes, Amazon, Gas Cards, etc.)
- Revolving credit (e.g. Visa, MC, Amex, Discover)
- Business bank credit (Help you to get a Low-5 bank rating when you maintain a certain bank standard)
- Certified Business Credit Coaches (hold your hand and works directly with you all the way)
- Certified Business Financial Advisors (works directly with lenders on your behalf)
- $50,000 in a 6-12 month business credit guarantee!
*All costs of financial products (loans, lines, credit cards etc.) are finally determined by the actual Lender. Most rates and costs are at market levels or less, based on risk. Some of our unsecured products start at an introductory rate of 0% for 6-18 months.
If you’re interested in establish or checking your business credit or applying for a business credit, contact Webb Street Financial.